Monday 1 April 2013

All Dressed Up

As another new week begins it's time for a new challenge at Ooh La La Creations, our theme for this fortnight is - Green and Orange - you don't have to use an Ooh La La Creations product but we love it when you do.

I have used a fabulous image from the Ooh La La Creations  - All Dressed Up CD, you've probably noticed that I like this CD rather a lot - you can purchase it from the Ooh La La Creations online shop.


The image and green patterned paper are both from the All Dressed Up CD and the orange paper is from another Ooh La La Creations CD - I'm sorry I've forgotten which one.   I have layered them onto Core'dinations card stock and punched a border along one edge.  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is LOTV, I have also added some hand made card candy to the top left hand corner but it doesn't show up very well.

I have decorated the inside of my card using the same papers and  layout as the front.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 200 - Mother's Day/Female
Shelly's Images Challenge - Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge 91 - Freestyle
PanPastel Challenge 13 - Anything Goes
House of Gilli Challenge 51 - Anything Goes with Flowers and/or Ribbon
Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge - Anything Goes
A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes
Sketch N Stash Challenge 110 - Sketch (neglected stash ribbon and sentiment stamp)


Make sure you pop over the the Ooh La La Creations Challenge Blog and check out the DT inspiration, we would love for you to join us for our 'Green and Orange' challenge.

Thank you for calling this morning, please leave a comment so that I know you've been and will be able to come and visit you.

Pauline
x

36 comments:

Debs said...

So beautiful Pauline - stunning colours.
Debs xx

Anne said...

Fabulous creation Pauline x

Melodie said...

Great card, the image is cool and the papers are perfect.
Hugs
Melodie

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful Pauline love the colour combo and that lovely image is wonderful
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. A fab image and colours.
Lorraine x

Sheryl said...

Another gorgeous card Pauline. I love your choice of colours on this card and the image as usual is beautifully coloured.Thanks for joining us at Craft challenge this week, hope to see you again. Hugs Sheryl xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Pauline. I love the image and such gorgeous colours.

Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge. I love how you have used the sketch
Sue xx

Carol said...

A beautiful card and image Pauline, love the colours and design. Carol x

rachel said...

my perfect colour! Such a beautiful card Pauline! Happy Easter to you and yours xx

Unknown said...

Oh so stunning....love this card.xx

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a pretty dress Pauline, so elegant! Lovely card this is, as is your cute little puppy card, soooooo sweet!! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Nana said...

Beautiful, Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
♥ HIMCR ♥DT

Miradormakings said...

Pauline this is superb,I love the colour and layout.

Joan x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Ooooo Pauline I love this! Just up my street! Lovely image and I love the Sketch too. Judy x

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Pauline. Hope you had a lovely Easter break.

Edna x

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Pauline, your card is so beautiful, the image is gorgeous and the background paper is amazing, I thought at first you had the ribbon threaded through it as it matches so well, and the paper looks 3D.
I hope you have had a good Easter break
Janet

Claire said...

This is lovely, great image and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, beautiful colour palette. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx

Daniele said...

such a lovely elegant card Pauline
hugs

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Pauline. Love the gorgeous image and the matching papers make for such an elegant creation. hugs, Pat K x

Melodie said...

Great card with wonderful colours, and the dress is top.
Hugs
Melodie

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

ooooh...so pretty! And I love the colors. Thanks too for showing the beautiful way that you designed the inside of the card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images Blog.
-Shelly
Shelly's Images.com

Pia S said...

The dress image is beautiful, and I like hoy've created the same "ruffled look" with the panels! So sweet and feminine!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow another gorgeous creation. So elegant and I love the sage green.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

KandA said...

Wow Pauline, this is stunning. Fantastic colour combo and a beautiful design xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, that dress is gorgeous

Sarah said...

Really lovely and such pretty colours. The dress is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp &Show. Sarah.

Michelle J M said...

Two words, Absolutely Fabulous! Michelle x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Pauline… what a beautiful colour combo… I love the dress and the green borders and ribbon echo it beautifully! it's a fab layout and design! :-)
Hope you are well
Big hugs
Sue xx

Donna Ellis said...

An incredible card, Pauline! LOVE the colors, and the paper on the sides looks just like fabric. Everything coordinates so beautifully. Beautiful! hugs, de

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Pauline this is so classy and very elegant, I love the image you have chosen also the lovely papers, I love this so much.
hugs
lorraine x

Jenscrapstoo said...

Stunning card!! love the image you have used!!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That card is so sophisticated and lovely. I love the colour choice and pretty ribbon. Hugs, Wends x

Lorraine said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining this months challenge at A little bit Crafty.
Lorraine x